I went into a beauty craze lately, spending hours reading Into The Gloss and watching Miranda Kerr talk about her Noni glow. I wanted to get all cult beauty products and try them and also try products that others were swearing by. Below are my favorites that I would buy over and over again.
- Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Lotion: this lotion is a the holy grail of brightening lotions. It really helped clarify my skin and even my skin tone. I need less foundation now. I never believed in lotions but this one converted me.
- Elisabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream: This one deserves all the hype. I used to see this product talked about in Magazines, if not on the Hadid’s sisters Instagram, but trying it first hand showed me what I was missing on. A bit pricey, but when you slather it on at night (after putting on my regular moisturizer and night oil) you feel luxurious too! my skin is really dewy the next morning. I went for the fragrance-free formula (it smells a little nasty).
- Kora Organics Noni Glow oil: This product is my new favorite. I put a few drops on morning and night before or after my moisturizer and my skin is getting a healthy glow the more I use this magical oil.
- Jade Roller: I use a jade roller from the Beauty Entrepreneur Mai. You can buy this baby from Skincare By Mai. my skin feels lighter when I use the roller, and the Noni Glow oil makes for the perfect pairing.
- Ice White Strips from Ibtissama Beauty: It’s a pack of 12 strips to use daily for a whiter smile. This product is well worth the price and it delivers on its promise without sensitizing the teeth. You can buy the strips here.
- Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Lip & Cheek Balm: I read somewhere that Emrata swears by this balm. I was passing by Sephora last month and I saw it on display; I couldn’t resist giving it a try. The packaging is compact and elegant and the tint balm is glossy and hydrating. When on skin the transparent texture turns pink/red depending on your skin that day. Spooky. I have to say I use this product a lot when I am at home as I still want that rosy glow without the clogging aspect of makeup.